Make a Rakhi is easy and fun! Choose colorful threads, beads, and charms to create a personalized design. Tie a knot, add decorations, and voila! A beautiful Rakhi for your loved one.
There are many of us who wants to make Rakhi for their brothers with our own hands, all full of unconditional love.
If you are Looking for last minute unique readymade Rakhi check out this ultimate guide to buy Rakhi & hampers at Vishakha Collections.
Let’s follow some simple and mess free DIY’s to make rakhi.
1. Cut a circular shape or any shape or design you prefer in different sizes from the colorful foam or sparkle sheets.
2. Glue them on one on top of each other.
3. Use the bright colorful stickers and stones to decorate it and give a final look to it. You can also use some artificial flowers, leaves or Ganesha stickers depending upon how you want to decorate it.
4. Cut out a circular foam, according to the size of circular base design and paste on a colorful ribbon
5. Now paste the whole design you made on the foam and your simple rakhi is now ready.
If you are looking for some more DIY’s, do visit Fascinating Art by Rupali.